Audio : Answers To Questions About Happiness, Fear, And Feeling Like A Silly Butt…
Please Read All The Text Below Before You Press Play!
Give yourself a moment to answer the questions, the questions, like, “What is happiness?”
In my programs, I have this thing I like to do called, ‘Show me yours and I will show you mine‘.
When my clients are moving through their programs and they want to skip ahead, I ask them to show me their work first, and then I will show them mine.
It creates a conversation, it gets them to slow down and ask themselves the questions we so often want others to answer for us.
Strangely enough, my work isn’t about answering your questions, it’s about supporting you to do the work of asking the questions yourself, to discover and live by the inner wisdom that is within.
This simple facet of questing the unknown is the most freeing and simultaneously potentially frustrating part of being a human who seeks truth, understanding, and wonder…
Living within the question and doing so without freaking out, too much.
That’s a taste of the work, of the play, of the exploration…
You don’t have to unless you feel tickled to do so.
Now is a good time…
However, if you absolutely don’t want to, you can still listen to my response above.
Here are the questions people often ask me and feel free to give them a go yourself:
- What is happiness?
- How do you know if you are making the right choice?
- Why do I feel like a fraud?
- Why can’t I choose one thing to do with my life?
- How do I stop letting other people’s opinions affect me?
- What does it mean to live a good life?
- How do I know what to do, when I have no idea what to do?
- How do I deal with death, knowing I am going to die someday?
- ( My Answer To These Questions, can be found above. )
What do you need to do?
Email an audio recording or simply email me your written answers to the questions at : Emeric@QuestingTheUnknown.com