I have a belief that coaches, unknown to most of them, are modern day mystics in training.
My work here is to turn them on to that truth, to turn them onto their own power.
These are some of the things you may do as a coach:
- Coaches understand and believe in creating realities.
- Coaches get that they can chose their response and reaction to the world.
- Coaches experience the grace of the unknown.
- Coaches transform and change lives by changing and transforming themselves.
- Coaches bend reality.
You are that if you are a coach and this is just the beginning.
You will understand this if you are a coach and if you are not yet a coach then this may be even more important for you to come to know.
- Coaches are creators, artist, and alchemists.
- Coaches desire to get to the truth above all else.
- Coaches seek connection with the individual
- Coaches know the power of personal connection and conversation
The truth about the above is that these are acquired abilities and everyone has them or experiences them to some degree.
The question is really how masterful do you want to be?
You will get there eventually if you are meant to get there, if you choose to take the journey.
My work is to get you there faster and with greater ease and joy.
I will only point the way.
This is the way, and I want you to have access to your dreams and visions as well.