Learn from everyone; follow no one; be your own revolution.
Words like that may not seem to have much basis in our consensus reality, but I haven’t yet figured out where else there is to go, other than to know that we are here to experience more of the experience of life itself.
That is what I am for others, an experience and in that I am having the experience of all else.
Perhaps I’m walking around this expression of who I am because there isn’t a particular who that I am.
Fundamentally I understand that we explain to each other who we are by sharing stories of our past experiences, by speaking our values into the world, by being in the world in a particular way, a way that has some external representation which allows us to grasp onto some kind of identity.
Words such as the pointing out instructions that I am sharing below are more true to me than anything I can say about who I am. We are an essence of ourselves more than we are a thing, an experience in a moment of time.
Still I desire to share more of myself with you than I know how. So in these words, in this Sky Prayer I wrote, I touch a bit more of who I am.
A Sky Prayer
by Walking Cloud ~
Like the Sky, I let it pass.
It is not who I am.
It is not up to me.
As the Sky, I see it all,
Yet where am I,
Am I at all.
Point to me,
Show me to myself,
I am neither here nor there
Yet I am.
The journey for total awareness possesses me, paralyzes me, and fulfills my strongest inner desire to be present as much as I possibly can.
The curiosity to explore the world as an ever unfolding mystery explodes my mind each and every day. It’s as if I can choose to watch and participate in a madness of sorts, comic and tragic, mundane yet miraculous.
I have an attachment to life and the experience of it.
Breezes in particular, clouds and skies as well. When I mentioned being paralyzed, I meant it in a way that I can often watch the world move around me, and I can do it for hours and it feels as if it’s the most rewarding experience one can ever have and yet I didn’t do anything.
Even in this I feel as if I’m being absurd.
More clues about me:
- I don’t eat or use animals for my pleasure.
- Lucid dreaming and dream yoga entice me
- Lifelong learning makes my life more interesting
- I take people on journeys through conversations.
- Creating everyday matters to me and I like to share.
- My name is also Walking Cloud
- Wildness and Freedom Speak Me
- I deeply embrace the phrase, “Learn from everyone; follow no-one; be your own revolution.” Be Joy…
- Absurdity, the ridiculous, the laughter of life is adored in my world.
- Beauty and all that is tingles my body.
- Honoring the body as a pleasurable sense in and of itself enchants…
- Being free to be you and being free to be me is a must for me and I’ll support you in that, always.
- The words continue but I will leave it at.